Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Phase.

I was thinking of writing this for a couple of days. Kinnof still thinking..
why am I even writing this?

The person, anyway, is really good with words. Great actually.
With this immense power of moulding his expressions into words that
he has, took me somewhere aside my own boundry; knowingly or unknowingly.. I couldn't understand..

Those words never fall apart. Never, to be accurate. And were as sassy and
confident as him. Always, to be more accurate.

Something, I wish I could know. I wish I could know why I remembered
each little phrase/sentence/word ever said to me. Those words.

I started discovering a whole new me. I started expressing things
which, I had earlier presumed not that necessary, to be even said/told. Uh.
With him, fortunately, I learnt the art of expressing myself (and
when I did, couldn't get interpreted. My bad.)

The person still was the same, but I changed. Somewhere I was. Somehow.


I should have stopped right there.. but I didn't.
I tried, but couldn't.

Well, now it has changed. I can't find it anymore. The expressive
moments are gone. They are nowhere now.

Frankly speaking, I don't want to stay expressive anymore. I
don't care for those symbolic gestures, emoticons, stupid faces made
of punctuations and brackets anymore. I'm tired of being apprehensive
everytime. I have decided. I guess it's time for me to stop.

Sometimes.. it just changes one person. And that's what this story was
all about. That person happened to be me.


P.S. I'm not at all a romantic person (Liar!). Okay, calm down, it's true.
P.P.S. Let's see when I shall delete this blog as well. *ridiculous*
I need help.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment